My experience with excellence in search engines (secrets no one can be shared with you) (Part 3)

My experience with excellence in search engines !!





After that you participated method of work of the Internet Business Promoter and how to distinguish your hand
Title site's title page
Description site definition or Keyword Density ratio use the keyword in your site or in a specific page
Load Time time that requires your site to appear when someone writes a web link
Do not make fun of any part, and tried to characterize any part of your site before they begin in the second step, a search about backlinks site
Allbecklankat BackLinks
The more  backlinks the more confidence Google in your site, because it is calculated that people added a link to your site that is to say your site is important, but there is a problem, the noted Google you add Backlinks only in order to get the first places in the search engines will Ihdf your site or will assesses SandBox any will make your site in the recent thread Dahr any like that does not exist.  backlinks quality any  backlinks get them from reliable sites from Google, though it was better sites talking about the same topic to be discussed by your site. Do not think that adds many  backlinks in the first day because it will Yadi your site Elahazv, because Bulk Backlinking any Allbecklankat addition many quantity once forbidden and fight it all the search engines. Now I will Display my you my strategy in Allbecklankat days I did not have money in the internet so I do it myself, I was the Make a site and ended it and I to format for search engines (On-Page SEO) then put the first 3 months only in order to gain the confidence of Google any I added  backlinks But in a limited way, exactly 5  backlinks day of sites Social Bookmarking Networks and was the site of articles every 3 days Add a new one, and every article and before passing to publish a new Fana I add 5  backlinks  have any equivalent of 15 Backlink of the article and then ordered the article that followed to publish it and start to add Pklankat her for 3 days and then added another article .... Thus operated For three months the first with I Wakhd words tagged with that I want to competing Aksmha For three: competition keywords few as explained in the preceding chapter
Keywords medium competition
Then keywords high competition
In the first 3 months not thinking in dealing with the words s highly competitive because Google sees you are a new site and trying to climb the ranks of first assesses you SandBox.
But now, after industry, I do not do that manually, but was given to a company which name SubmitEdge is costing so in the beginning and I buy Bakaj named Premium Directory Listing of this link http://www.submitedge.com/premium-directory-listing.html
It is a service giving me more than 500 Backlinks for my site is slow, and that in two months and a half and this course Allbecklankat high quality and  backlinks will remain for life, beware that I thought buying this Albakaj, select Slow and not Fast, because Slow means building Pklankat slowly, either Fast means built quickly and as I said to you with your new That will Yadi to punish him by search engines. For 3 months I was working on the keywords with low competition, then moved on to compete for the keywords with medium competition, and I increase the amount of the Allbecklankat I do day to 15 Backlink day target following words. At that time be started reach number visitors reasonable keywords few competition and the number of visitors from keywords medium competition sees increasing week after week and then considering a move to compete for keywords that have strong competition and fierce for this that tracked what I tell you literally will notice an alarming rise in the number of visitors, as well as in profits. This is something fitter and must be applied literally Mamo set of Taatbut reports the success of the plan. After a year will have built credibility of the site, IE you earned friendship Google and do not try to jump and jump at the forefront of the train because it inevitably سيعرضك to expulsion from search engine Njaúj. After you find your site reach number visitors more than good keywords few competition and medium competition, you can traffic to keywords that the great competition, and this course words need number  backlinks many, where, after gaining your trust Google is getting a great deal of All backlinks daily and continuously targeting high competition words will Taatlahz improved a great week after week and that there is an increase in the number of visitors and there is an improvement in your ranking in the search engine. Personally I use a company a few little known, called Backlink Genie, following the company for $ 10 per month give me Backlinks daily + give me a report on Allbecklankat in the last day, and there are companies that offer such following service for more than $ 150 a month, although I become sell service The following company for some customers for $ 70 per month, no I keep to myself for 60 dollars. Video underneath'll explain to you services following company:




3 Comments:

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service